Welcome To IIT Delhi
Excellence Foundation (IITDEF)
Message from Sanjiv Goyal, President
Our Mission & Vision
Founded in July 2002, IIT Delhi Excellence Foundation spearheaded the idea to foster the idea of giving back to the alma mater – IIT Delhi, through Scholarships, Student Financial Aid Services, Awards (Educational Institutions and Related Activities).
Under new leadership of Sanjiv Goyal, the foundation is being revitalized to re-engage with the Alumni and channelize resources in the Americas and worldwide.
Come join us to give back.
Meet Our Team Members
Chief Financial Officer
Here are some donation-matching portals where IITDEF is registered:
- Benevity (https://benevity.com)
- Charities Trust (https://charitiestrust.org)
- Your Cause (https://nonprofit.yourcause.com)
- Motorola Solutions Foundation (https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/about/motorola-solutions-foundation.html)
- Fidelity Charitable (https://www.fidelitycharitable.org)
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation (https://about.bankofamerica.com/en/making-an-impact/matching-gifts-features-and-eligibility)
Donors should reach out to their company HR to find out how they can take advantage of the company’s non-profit donation matching programs, which portal the company uses etc. Benevity is by far the most popular.
These payments typically settle in 4-8 weeks. Some portals such as Benevity provide tax receipts directly: https://causeshelp.benevity.org/hc/en-us/articles/360001149446-Tax-receipts-for-donors